About Us

The night club finder is our award winning tool to help you find your perfect night out, allowing you to search for a club based on the day you want to go, the music it plays, the cost, deals, location and many other criteria to ensure you find just what you are looking for guaranteeing a great night out.

Every now and again, there is an event to remember. Right here is the best place to start looking. As we have a database of nearly every club in Lahore.  Subscribers will always be the first to know and always get priority. Sign up to become a subscriber here:

If you are a venue and would like to get listed, please contact us pnclahore@gmail.com.

26 comments:

  1. That's just awesome.. if you want to join pakistan rishta or read latest

    urdu sms
    or want to read beauty tips in urdu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me details and timing of event please at

    salman_bashir1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. send me details and timing of event please at

    salman_bashir1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. send me details and timing of event please at

    warisali596@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send me details at haseebanwaar3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send me address and details at shahbazhassan42000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you send details to krizvi44@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Send me address and details mk03214812575@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sent me time and address plz
    Awan78660@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please info me on
    inxhinder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. kindly location bashiali015@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. send me info on
    bunwajkasty@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Location plz shujaatstfa70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. address & contact number plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Send me details of events at qasimzaffar84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete